NEW PRICE!! Great home and AWESOME OPPORTUNITY for INSTANT EQUITY!
Agents/Brokers protected. Shown by appointment only.
Private, quiet, contemporary yet rustic design. This lakefront retreat sits on 3.8 acre with approximately 22 additional acres also available for purchase. The home and acreage adjoins 100s of acres of Corp of Engineer land for the ultimate in privacy and natural beauty.
This home features:
* High end, energy efficient and environmentally friendly construction
* 2x6 walls with all natural cellulose insulation
* Double pane, Low E, highly efficient windows
* All electric SUPER efficient, 19 SEER air conditioning and heat pump with 3 individually controlled zones
* Custom cabinetry of beautiful knotty alder wood.
*Fantastic Chefs Kitchen with two cooking stations, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, large island & walk in pantry.
* Safe room/storm shelter with 8 inch thick reinforced concrete walls and ceiling and steel door accessed on the lower level. Also perfect for wine storage
* High Efficiency Propane Fireplaces on all 3 levels
* Surround sound wired on lower level and for exterior speakers on the main level. Entire home is pre wired for network, digital phones and satellite/cable
* Heavy duty tornado and hurricane rated, insulated siding, metal roof
* Arkansas red cedar porches posts and exterior trim as well. Cedar also utilized in multiple closets throughout the home. Most of the cedar was harvested from the acreage on which the house sits and locally milled.
* Highly Durable and gorgeous Solid Stranded bamboo flooring (not engineered) throughout the main and upper floors. Rated at 10 to 20 times harder than oak and very environmentally friendly and easy to maintain
* Detach, over sized 2 car garage with "roughed in" space above for apartment, office or mother in law suite
* Ground level single door garage for storing atv, mower and lake toys.
* VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS!!!!
And MUCH MUCH MORE! You HAVE TO SEE IT IN PERSON!!
Close to Walmart headquarters, Bentonville, Rogers and Fayetteville
Only minutes from the historic mountain village of Eureka Springs, yet extremely private....
*Approximately 3.8 level and gently sloping, lake front acres (additional acreage available)
*Developed walking and nature trail with easy path to the lake front
*Bluffs, caves and rock formations
*Multiple coves with water falls
*Property adjoins hundreds of acres of corp of engineers land that will never be developed for complete privacy
*Wild life including deer, wild turkey, bald eagles and all sorts of colorful birds and hummingbirds abound
*Raised garden area
Home would make a wonderful primary residence, vacation home, vacation rental or business opportunity, such as a bed and breakfast, retreat center or spa and wellness center.
** Approximately 23 additional acres available for purchase
Additional acreage is already prepped (roads and underground electrical) to develop a lakefront/lake view sub division and build up to 5 more lake front/view homes with estate size lots or possibly even more small homes or vacation "cabins" Schedule a showing today and explore the wonderful possibilities.....
Laundry Electric Hookup
Stainless Steel Appliances
Energy Efficient Systems
Water/Air Purification Systems
Family Room/Great Room
Media Room/Home Theatre
Main Floor Bathroom
Main Floor Bedroom
Located on Water
Agent Commission Available
For additional information on this property click here.
Partner Provided Listing
Information provided is for viewer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in. All information is deemed reliable but its accuracy is not guaranteed and the viewer should independently verify all information.